AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

'cause that's what BFFs do. - Léo

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Piper McLean

Piper McLean

'cause that's what BFFs do. - Léo Empty
MessageSujet: 'cause that's what BFFs do. - Léo   'cause that's what BFFs do. - Léo EmptySam 15 Aoû - 21:33

Love, keur, flex, ronflex.
 As the day was coming to an end, Piper frowned. Something was definitly weird. I mean, not that her life was not already weird. But still, it seemed to her that there was something different about today. Something missin. Something that should be happening but is not. Although she did everything she had to do today. As a cabin counseler, she gave tasks to her brothers and sisters, she trained to battle.. So what was it that she had forgotten ?

She gave it a thougt and realized that this something weird about today was that she had not seen Leo since she woke up this morning. Piper found that weird because the son of Hephaestus always found a way to annoy her at least once a day. A stupid joke, a fun fact about pretty much everything in camp.. He always found something. But today, it was almost the time ov curfew, and she still had not seen him. The daughter of Aphrodite started imagining all the possibilities of why Leo Valdez was nowhere to be seen today. The most logical explanation she found was that he probably was building something in his bunker and didn't see the time running. The second most logical explanation was that he probably blew himself up testing one of his new inventions.

But in the end, it was none of that. As she was putting on her pyjamas, she heard a knocking at the door of her bungalow. Most of the other children of Aphrodite were sleeping, so she went and opened it, and Leo was standing in front of her, with a look on his eyes that said " i seriously messed up girl ". She knew that look better than anyone. Every time that Valdez did something stupid, he would come to Piper and tell her about it. Usually, they would watch a movie during the talk, because hey. Why the hell not.

- Okay Valdez, go sit down on my bed, I'll go get everything we need.

And so she went to her shelf and picked two bags of crisps, and her illegaly taken from her house in Los Angeles DVD Player. She picked the DVD from High School Musical too, and went back to her bed, where Leo was already sitting. Once they were well installed, she started the movie, a opened a bag of crisps. As the generic was beginning, she gave a look at Leo.

- So, what's going on ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Agent Larousse
Admin
Agent Larousse

'cause that's what BFFs do. - Léo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: 'cause that's what BFFs do. - Léo   'cause that's what BFFs do. - Léo EmptySam 15 Aoû - 22:14

Love, keur, flex, ronflex.
Leo didn't mean to show himself at Piper's door. Honestly. Actually, he wasn't really sure he meant to do that every single time he'd done something stupid. It was just something he did. He messed up, and went to Piper. He did exactly that, the day he had accidently blown up the roof of the science lab, a few years ago. He did that when he had told bitterly to Jason that he should stop complaining about his sister because he had a family, too. Leo felt guilty for weeks after that. Anyway. Chelsea had left him a few hours earlier, and Leo had been nothing but a ball of energy moving around his bunker after that. He never thought about going to Piper – who was going to make fun of him forever. It happened anyway – Leo's life, seriously.

When his best friend opened the door, she was looking like she was about to go to sleep. Leo smiled, apologizing silently for interrupting so late. The face she pulled at him told Leo that he probably looked even more dumb than what he expected. The fact that she didn't ask and just let him drag himself to her bed was just another confirmation. Groaning while she was going to get her stuff, Leo waited, trying to find out where he should actually start. Did Piper even know that he had this hopeless crush on Chelsea ? They never really talked about it, but it wasn't like Leo was discreet. It was pretty much the opposite, actually. Not his fault if he was blushing every damn time Chelsea was around. Squeezing himself into Piper's bed, he waited until she started asking, his hand already moving toward the pack of crisps. He just stuffed a handfull of crisps in his mouth, not even trying to talk. This wasn't going anywhere. He couldn't really pretend to be eating the whole movie. He already had too much pizza with Chelsea earlier, anyway.
What was going on ? Leo decided to just... Go for it. Just like taking a band aid off. Painfully, but quickly. Except that band aids weren't supposed make fun of you afterward. Piper certainly did.

« Uh. I kinda locked myself up with Chelsea earlier, and you probably know I have this gigantic crush on her for a while now, and she likes dragons but also yellow crocodiles, which is absolutely disgusting, and. I'm kind of an idiot and I don't know why she likes me ? She scares me. »

And if Leo wasn't so anxious, he would laugh at himself. Seriously. Not to offend Chelsea, but she was... She was so Chelsea, how could someone actually be scared of her ? Apparently by having a crush on her. Moving on. On the screen, Troy was talking to Gabriella with stars in his eyes. Ugh. Leo took another handful of crisps, and kept his eyes on the screen. He didn't want to look at Piper, not after completely messing up his explanation and his sort-of-date-with-Chelsea.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://agenceduswag.forumactif.org

'cause that's what BFFs do. - Léo
Page 1 sur 1